CONSULTATION (New Clients)
- We provide a no obligation FREE consultation to all new clients.
- This initial consultation provides you with the opportunity to ask as many questions as you like.
- It also gives us an opportunity to assess your tattoo, work with you to achieve your goals, give you further insight into our technology and what you can expect throughout the removal process.
- If your preferred date & time is not available please send us an email and we will do our best to accommodate you.
LASER TATTOO REMOVAL
- Pricing is based on the size, colour, and estimated number of treatments required, with prices starting at $50.00 per treatment.
- Exceptions to this pricing may apply for very small tattoos.
- If your preferred date & time is not available please give us an email and we will do our best to accommodate you.
*Note: The price of your treatment will be determined at your FREE consultation.
We offer a 20% discount to all patients that pay for 5 or more treatments up front.
We also offer discounts on the removal of multiple tattoos, referrals to family and friends, and to clients who review our clinic on social media and the web.
NuBare also frequently offers one-off specials so follow us on social media to be the first to hear about all of our exciting new specials.
Free Tattoo Removal
We are proud to offer free tattoo removal of radiation “dots” for all cancer survivors! Although these markers themselves are only very small, they can act as a constant reminder of a difficult and painful period of one’s life. These small tattoos are typically removed with just one or two treatments.
We accept payments via EFTPOS, Visa or Mastercard. Payments via cheque or American Express unfortunately will not be accepted.
WE OFFER HIGH-QUALITY SERVICE
We are a family-owned and operated business committed to the health and safety of our client's skin. Our Owner/Operator, Melanie Robins, has a Bachelor of Science and has spent over 20 years working as a scientist in the medical pathology field. She has extensive knowledge of the physiology of skin and the immunology of the body and what it takes for tattoos to be erased completely.